Terms and Conditions
- For registration, please fill out the Registration Form.
- Registration is complete when participation deposit is transferred. Participation deposit is 500 USD. Application without a payment will not be processed.
- The remaining part of tuition fee will be requested upon the first day of the class.
- Prices do not include applicable money transfer process fee, cost of transportation (except that of field trips), lodging, food, etc.
- Any part of tuition fee (including participation deposit) is non-refundable in case of no-show or early leave. In case the course is cancelled by us, participants will receive a full refund.
- Small changes in dates, number of applicants, and price of courses may occur. We ensure that those who have already made the payment will be informed, and will not suffer any disadvantage.
- Course is filled up in order of registration. Registrations above the maximum number of students will not be accepted, and the deposit will be returned.
- Participants will be provided with all the materials needed for the class. Including uppers, sole, heel, use of tools and machines. Tools and other supplies are available for purchase after the course if wished.
- At the moment we cannot fulfil requests regarding shoe size, or custom design requirements. All participants will receive ready made uppers of one size. Please bear in mind that the purpose of the course is not to make shoes that fit you, but to learn the skills.